Monday, June 20, 2005

Overdose

Drugs of choice:
40mg Fluoxetine
10mg Loratadine
Champagne - Nicolas Feuillatte
Villiger cigar


Excessive drugs of foolish choice:
More champagne
Bottle of Chablis
Another cigar


Dinner with friends last night. I drank a lot, but no more than I can usually handle. Perhaps it was the second the cigar (which I only vaguely remember smoking, so what was the point?), or spending too much time sitting in the sun earlier in the day. Whatever it was, no doubt the most significant factor was the large amount of alcohol and for the first time in many, many years, I threw up.

Fortunately I waited until I was at home in the bathroom, no embarrassing vomiting in friends' house. In fact I was fine all evening, on my best behaviour and doing nothing too drunk or stupid. I did drop my trousers at one point to display the pinkness of my bottom, having been nude sunbathing, but that was considered acceptable behaviour.

The real downside is not enough sleep and having to get up at five this morning. Managing to work all day without dozing off could be challenging.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home