Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Disappointment

Weight: 10st 13lbs
Miles cycled this week: 6


Disappointed that I'm still 10st 13lbs after eating less, cycling more and even throwing up!

Disappointed that I saw H put a cigarette and her lighter in her bag to bring to work this morning. Not disappointed by her but for her. It is a shame after how hard she has tried but I understand why. She hasn't mentioned it to me yet, though.

Disappointed that this blog is not the self-searching, therapeutic journal of insight that I intended it to be. Was it Freud who always asked 'tell me about your mother'? I just read the paper journal I started when first diagnosed and reluctant to use a computer, and will transfer it to this blog in my next post. Perhaps then we can get back on track.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home