Sunday, January 01, 2006

Resolutions

Not so much a meme, more a cliche. Yes, it's New Year's Resolution Time.

1) Return to blogging - time to start writing again

2) Fill in the gaps - a lot of time has passed and a lot has taken place since my last post.

3) Lose weight - I hit 12 stone yesterday, I want to be back in the 10-somethings, please. No more vanilla lattes until I am.

4) Work efficiently - too much procrastination and diversion has distracted me over the last year. I lost 2005 to illness and recovery, I want me back.

That will do, for now.

2 Comments:

Blogger broke said...

hey jag! good to hear from you again. would be great to hear how things have been for you recently. I'm with you on the procrastination resolution...
Keep writing fella,
Take care
B

Tue Jan 10, 09:41:00 AM GMT  
Blogger broke said...

I'm back again ;} - u ok jag?

Sun Jan 15, 10:41:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home