Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Yum

Autumn is here, winter on the way. The dark mornings and evenings, the cold, the wet, all the SAD triggers. But there is a bright side. Two silver linings on this cloud.

Boots. Preferably black leather.

Tights. Preferably black and patterned.

These obviously work best with a skirt, and the shorter the better, but just a hint of knee or shin is enough to set my imagination blazing. I feel warm inside, an Indian summer of lust.

Yum.


P.S. Google ranked number 3 for grumpet now!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello.
Its ok.I understand.
I hope youre doing well.
Please email me.
itchyreznor@cox.net
I love you.

Fri Oct 14, 12:11:00 PM GMT  
Blogger broke said...

Hey jag - how are you doing? You've not posted for a while - hope things are good for you,
B

Sat Oct 29, 07:43:00 AM GMT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This morning was particularly difficult. I like curling up in nice, comfy sweatshirts with hoods, though.

Thu Nov 10, 08:21:00 AM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home