Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Drugs of habit

Drugs of habit

40mg Fluoxetine
Got to keep taking those happy pills.

10mg Loratadine
Hayfever season approaches and the fumes in London today will no doubt set me off.

1000mg Vitamin C & 10mg Zinc
'All Day Defence' or something like that, just to keep me healthy.

Yakult
Friendly bacteria - are you not a victim of advertising yet?

Kellogs Special K Bar
Should keep me going for a while.

And of course, a nice cup of tea.

No, I don't rattle when I walk, although it does come close. And all those tablets must work, I've only had 3 months off sick since the start of December.

All that at 0510, and now I'm sat at the station waiting for the Cannon Street train. So far running 5 minutes late.

That's my way of starting the day.

--
Sent from my Treo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home