Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Road Rage

Road Rage

I have the dubious pleasure of a rather long commute each day, almost 70 miles each way. In the morning the usually takes an hour and a half, in the evenings an hour. But not today.

The schools around here are on half-term holiday, so today the roads were full of people who didn't know what to do on motorways and cars that weren't up to the job. Breakdowns, panic braking, near and not-so-near misses.

Normally H and I take turns - I drive in the morning she sleeps, she drives home in the evening. Today she wasn't feeling to great and, as I'm not going into the office tomorrow, I thought it was only fair I did both trips. Lucky me.

Tomorrow I'm on a training course, so the joys of rail travel await.

In the meantime, if a black Alfa comes up behind you on the motorway, pull over when you finish overtaking.

Please.

--
Sent from my Treo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there, although this is way after your last post I wanted to say how much you have helped me through reading your blog. I'm still working my way througheach entry but as a 40mg fluoxetine man meself it's nice to share someone else's experiences. Thanks for writing what you have and keep well. Robert.

rfmckay@tiscali.co.uk

Wed Aug 30, 12:51:00 PM GMT  

Post a Comment

<< Home