Friday, April 29, 2005

Bi-polar Blogging

Bi-polar Blogging

Drugs of choice:
One Thing, Amerie
Snickers (come on, it's a Marathon really)
Tea
40mg Fluoxetine


No, I'm not bi-polar - I am either 'normal / happy' or 'down', I don't have an extreme opposite to the grumpy times.

However, the blog is taking such a turn. In the last week or so I've written about suicide and divorce (no comments about them both being blessed escapes, please) and today I will write about weddings.

Yes, for every bad thing over the last year or two, there have been an least as many ups. The best of which is new love.

In 12 weeks and 1 day's time H and will be getting married and the peaceful scene you see pictured above will be replaced with a marquee full of inebriated revellers.

Today we had a planning meeting with the venue managers and the caterer. As we sat there discussing the details I thought how fortunate I am to have H to love me, support me and live the rest of my life with me. If it wasn't for her life could be very different for me, if it hadn't finished.

I am a non-believer, but I reserve the right to use the appropriate phrases...

There, but for the grace of god...

--
Sent from my Treo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home